1. If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the Web, we may use it to better understand and improve on the services that 3GA and its web site offer. In addition, if consent is given, you will be added to our private mailing list, which we will use to provide you with the latest information and promotional offers.
2. We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
3. We do not use your name, address, email address, or phone number to deliver Internet ads or unsolicited mail.
4. If you are part of our mailing lists, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
5. Wherever your personal information may be held within 3ga.org.uk or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Keep track of and place advertisements effectively.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.